With PS Vue, you can watch TV much cheaper, more flexible, and it’s more fun than cable. You can also enjoy most of the same channels and benefits for a fraction of the price and less hassle than cable.
The NFL Network is available through PlayStation Vue to watch all NFL coverage and related content. You can also watch live matches from college football, American football, and Canadian football leagues.
When compared to other digital TV streaming services like fubo TV and Sing TV, PS Vue offers more channels and comes with a free, built-in DVR. The service lets you watch content on-demand, just like Amazon Prime and Netflix.
The rest of the article will discuss how to watch NFL Network on a PS4, activate PS Vue on other compatible devices, and some of the best shows available through the service. Read on!
How To Watch NFL Network on PS4?
You can also view NFL Network through the official NFL app if you have a cable provider or know someone who does. Simply download the app from your streaming device like the PS4 and enter your cable credentials when prompted. The NFL app is also supported on Android TV, Apple TV, Amazon Firestick, and Roku.
Can You Watch NFL on PlayStation Vue?
As part of the PlayStation Vue Core plan, you will have access to all CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, and NFL Network games. With their $10 Sports Pack subscription, you can add NFL RedZone to your account.
You’ll be able to enjoy your local football games on Sunday afternoons, Monday Night Football, Thursday Night Football, and Football Night in America.
You can also stream local NFL games on Android, iOS, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku with a PS Vue subscription.
Do I Need a PlayStation Console To Use the Service?
It’s important to note that PlayStation Vue doesn’t actually require a PlayStation game console to stream its content. Roku TV and Amazon Fire TV stick are among the streaming devices that PS Vue supports. You can also stream PlayStation Vue via Web browsers (Windows and Mac OS), Android TV (OS 4.4 and above), and Apple TV (preferably 4th generation and running on iOS 10.0 and above).
PlayStation Vue and Package Prices
You can compare PS Vue package costs and the number of channels with the following table.
|PS Vue Packages||No. of Channels||Monthly Fee|
NFL Network is available with all packages except Access Plan, and you can stream all your favorite NFL games at the comfort of your home.
How To Set Up and Activate PlayStation Vue
I bet by now you’re aware that you don’t need to have a PS3 or PS4 console to stream content on PlayStation Vue. You can use the service on Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, and PlayStation devices.
However, activating PlayStation Vue depends on the device you are using. A PS Vue subscription is also required to view content, or you can use the 5-day trial period.
The following activation guide will explain how to set up PS Vue on different devices to stream live TV to watch NFL Network content.
Activating PS Vue on a PlayStation 3 or 4
For PS3 and PS4 users, here is how you can activate PlayStation Vue:
- Go to PlayStation Store on a PS3 or PS4
- Search and Download PlayStation Vue
- Install and enter your PlayStation ID
Activating PS Vue on Roku
For Roku users, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Find PlayStation Vue on Roku Channel Store and add it
- After installation, open PlayStation Vue
- Click Activate Your Device
- Access a browser on a computer or other device
- Activate your PlayStation Vue account at psvue.com/activateroku
- Return to your Roku device and enter the activation code you received above
Activating PlayStation Vue on Apple TV
The following steps will guide you through activating PlayStation Vue on an Apple TV:
- Search for PlayStation Vue in the App Store
- Download and install it on your Apple TV
- Select the Activate Your Device option in the app
- Access a browser on a computer or other device
- Activate your PlayStation Vue account at psvue.com/activateappletv
- Use the activation code you received above to activate PS Vue on Apple TV
Activating PS Vue on Amazon Fire TV
You can get PS Vue working on Amazon Fire TV by following these steps:
- Go to the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV
- Search and install PlayStation Vue
- Open the app and select Activate Your Device
- Activate your PlayStation Vue account at psvue.com/activatefirestick
- Enter the activation code on your Amazon Firestick device
- View PS Vue content by logging in with your PlayStation ID
NFL Shows Available on PlayStation Vue
NFL Network offers a couple of TV shows on your PS Vue
- NFL GameDay: You will enjoy tours of stadiums across the country and discussions of other league events in this show. It also includes NFL highlights that happen during games on Sunday.
- NFL Total Access: A panel discussion and an update on NFL events will be featured on this show. A player will also be praised or criticized based on his performance in his last appearance.
- NFL Now: During this show, you will get a quick recap of all the games played on Sunday. Additionally, sports journalists and players provide quotes for each game.
- NFL Films Presents: It’s a TV show that provides in-depth information about specific players or teams.
- NFL’s Greatest Games: A TV show based on some of the greatest football games ever played. It also features memorable moments from different players in NFL history.
Ultimately, PS Vue is somewhat expensive, and there are cheaper packages that will suffice if sports aren’t a priority. However, it’s the only service that offers every channel you need to watch every NFL, MLB, NBA, and college game. Note that a strong internet connection and your location are key factors in PlayStation Vue’s performance.